AE3100 A-F Series
2-Wavelength Handheld OTDR
- High performance OTDR for FTTx and RFoG networks
- 7”, 800×480 LCD touchscreen places power and convenience at your fingertips
- Excellent short-distance performance with 8m event dead zone and 4m attenuation dead zone
- Dual wavelength testing with broad dynamic range coverage (28 – 45 dB)
- Minimum 5cm resolution
- Intelligent event analysis
- Excellent stability and repeatability
- “FiberPath” fiber link mapping mode
- Multiple options for your measurement needs, including: VFL, power meter, light source, and optical fiber microscope
- Complete user data ports: supports LAN, USB, SD, & more
Construction, deployment, maintenance, and authentication of the following networks:
- Long Haul Networks
- Passive Optical Networks (PON)
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
From Deviser Instruments’ 4th generation of OTDR, the field- portable AE3100 marks a giant leap forward in fiber-optic measurement performance and utility. Models A through F can test the 1310nm and 1550nm wavelengths with dynamic range up to 45dB.
Featuring intuitive touchscreen controls and real-time data analysis, the AE3100 is the ideal test instrument for constructing, deploying, maintaining, and authenticating FTTx networks, as well as verifying access. Multiple models and configuration options ensure your unique measurement needs are covered.
|Model||Wavelengths (nm)||Dynamic Range (dB)||Event Deadzone* (m)||Attenuation Deadzone* (m)|
|A||1310 / 1550 (± 20)||30 / 28||≤ 1.5||≤ 5.0|
|B||1310 / 1550 (± 20)||34 / 32||≤ 1.0||≤ 5.0|
|C||1310 / 1550 (± 20)||36 / 34||≤ 0.8||≤ 4.0|
|D||1310 / 1550 (± 20)||40 / 38||≤ 0.8||≤ 3.0|
|E||1310 / 1550 (± 20)||43 / 41||≤ 0.8||≤ 3.0|
|F||1310 / 1550 (± 20)||45 / 43||≤ 0.8||≤ 3.0|
* At 25°C ± 5°C; 5ns pulse width; non-saturated reflective event; 5cm distance resolution.
In conjunction with the SYNCOR PC-based asset and test data management system, users can issue test orders and collect measurement data remotely from AE3100 units deployed to the field.
This high-performing OTDR is the ideal solution for testing optical fiber in RFoG and FTTx applications. The OTDR can identify and locate link impairments and measure the insertion loss by LSA, 2Pt and 4Pt methods. The unit also measures optical return loss (ORL).
The AE3100 includes a suite of optical measurement tools, including a power meter, laser source, and visual fault locator (shown below). The unit is available in numerous wavelength configurations for ensuring proper levels in networks such as RFoG and FTTx.
Included with all AE3100 Handheld OTDR Models:
- Visual Fault Locator, 650nm (1mW)
- Optical Light Source
- Li-Ion Battery & AC/DC Adapter
- Carrying Case & Stylus
- Optical Power Meter (select either [-70 ~ +10dBm] or [-50 ~ +26dBm])
- Calibration & Quality Certificates
- Quick Reference Guide Cleaning Swab
- CD with Instruction Manual
- Cleaning Swab
- FC/PC or APC Connectors
Proizvodjač: DEVISER INSTRUMENTS web: http://deviserinstruments.com/about-us.html